AG-BZ008 patient monitor is particularly well-suited for use in peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. Rich in functions, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable
Designed for a fast paced work environment, patient monitor offers an extremely simple and adaptable user interface. Patient information along with vital sign settings can be quickly modified to meet the needs of a patient’s changing condition.
Multi-parameter patient monitor is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. With a variety of optional extras, including arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement and double IBP, multi-parameter patient monitor is configurable to suit your requirements. Purchase only the advanced features that you need and nothing more. With NIBP recall and extensive data storage capability , multi-parameter patient monitor is particularly well-suited for use in peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. Rich in functions, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable, multi-parameter patient monitor may be just the monitor for your department.
1. 12" color TFT display, up to 12 waveforms
2. One level menu, easy to use
3. Parameters including ECG/RESP, SpO2 , NIBP, TEMP, Pulse Rate and IBP(optional)
4. Maximum 720 hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
5. Built-in recorder and battery
6. Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient
7. Arrhythmia analysis, ST calculation, Pace analysis
8. Anti-ESU, anti- defibrillator
9. Standard network interface, can connect to Central monitor system